Go apps

1. Studentmac

Studentmac Member

I was convinced to try the go launcher on phone, liked it for a wee while and started installing other apps from them but then started getting loads of issues, phone going on to airplane mode, stopping me going on the net. the keyboard was a pain, my notification bar was full of people i dont know and ive got duplications of everything

ive jumped back to normal launcher but all the bits and bobs are still on.

without just un-installing everything is there a way to switch things off and then i can try them separately see whats the good bits and whats the really annoying bits

Thanks all

Advertisement
  2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

What phone do you have? And what Go apps did you use? Do you have Go Power Master? Check the settings on that. It's supposed to turn your phone to power saving mode when batter gets low. Maybe that's where airplane mode comes from.
  3. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member

Duplications of what? If it's message notifications, for example, then turn off notifications in either the stock message app or Go SMS and that will deal with the duplicates.

I don't know of a global "disable all Go stuff" switch. You are probably best trying the apps one at a time if you don't know which is doing what.
  4. Studentmac

Studentmac Member

Galaxy notes the phone, i do have the power master but it was switching on airplane mode weven when battery was more than half full.

Duplications are things like telling me twice what my battery level is, ive managed to get rid of the keyboard.

Ive went back to default loader

and ive set the default sms back to android.

every so often it jumps back to the go launcher or go sms
  5. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Uninstall Go Power Master since it's acting up. Probably not yet ready for JB.