• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Go launcher Dock Icon Issue

Hi

I'm having an issue with Go launcher*
In the dock area, I have some direct dial (and direct message) shortcuts. Recently one of my contacts changed their picture (on facebook) so I wanted to change my link
I deleted the shortcut, created a new one but the new shortcut picked up the old image.
Trying again, I confirmed that contact had new picture, created the shortcut on my homescreen (again, correct image). I then dragged this shortcut to the dock and the image changed to the old one.
I have cleared all the caches I can think of (Go launcher, contacts, dialler, etc) and all caches (using cachemate)
Still no joy

Has anyone else encountered this issue and know how to stop it. I assume that Go launcher is caching the image somewhere (for dock, not for homescreen) but I have no idea where

Cheers

Rob

* Go Launcher 3.22
HTC One X (rooted)
Android 4.0.4 (carrier still dragging heels over JB update :mad:)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones