• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GO Launcher EX: recommended complete, attractive themes?

I'm an Android newbie, trying out a Galaxy Nexus from years of being an iphone user.

I'm enjoying all the customization possibilities, but admittedly am finding it a bit overwhelming. I'm using GO Launcher EX and have been searching to find a complete theme that will provide a consistent look to most everything and be "elegant" and not overly wacky.

I realize this is complete subjective, but anyone care to recommend some nice themes?

Also, a quick GO Launcher question: obviously no theme can account for every possible app, so some theme more than others. If you can find an icon set that matches the look of the themed icons, I assume you can use those to manually theme the icons that didn't get themed?

(Jailbroken iPhones can have all the icons automatically themed (by overlaying various frames and other effects onto the stock icons; I assume this isn't possible with GO Launcher EX (or any of the other Launcher apps).

Love this dialer/contacts theme!

device-2012-05-02-233134.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones