1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Go Launcher ProbsSupport

1. ValleyAnt

ValleyAnt Guest

Hi, I'm new here. I love my Backflip, but the Go Launcher EX I installed about two weeks ago has gone and launched off. It disappeared today, suddenly, and it seems it's still on my phone, but its automatic settings (most of them) for my homepage are gone! I had over 20 icons on homepage and now only have four! Is there a virus chewing my phone's innards to death? I uninstalled and re-installed twice and re-booted twice. Nothing. I even installed a skin for Go Launcher EX to see if it was still on my phone. It shows as existing on my phone, but it won't launch! I went on the internet, and it showed in the app manager area that I was indeed on the regular launcher (ADW?) that came with the phone! Somebody help! This is the only problem I have with this phone. Just want peace with my phone. I don't want to have to get another one or something.

Advertisement
    :
  2. ValleyAnt

ValleyAnt Guest

Nevermind, my brother fixed it. I had updated Go Launcher, and it deleted all my icons from the homescreen. Pretty stupid. Anyway, I'm good!
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

When you update it will delete your widgets. No cure for that, but you can make a back up of your settings and icons and just restore that, and you'll be ok.
    emtee009 likes this.