1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

go launcher theme creator?

Last Updated:

1. ilovefarts

ilovefarts Well-Known Member

So I want to make my own theme for go launcher, but I don't know how to download and install the theme maker that go launcher has using java or whatever and quite frankly I'm lazy. Is there something out there, like an app or PC program that allows people like myself to create themes for launchers such as go launcher? I don't know how or feel comfortable with theme kitchen and I don't understand the installation procedure that go launcher hasfor their creator. Anyone?

Advertisement
  2. Seanette

Seanette Well-Known Member

Wish I knew (I just want to adjust some icons to fit a theme myself).
  3. Omar Days

Omar Days Well-Known Member

you can edit the icons in go launcher. just long press an icon and some options to edit the icon should appear
  4. Seanette

Problem is that I have apps that don't have a themed icon, and I do want to retain at least some similarity.
  5. justtom

justtom Well-Known Member

Down load said icon or picture from your browser save in your gallery and use it as a icon with go launcher replace icon option very simple that is what i have done.
  6. Seanette

I'm not seeing how that allows me to edit it to match my in-use theme.
  7. justtom

Any image you want you can use as a icon even your ugly mug:pso how would that not match your theme?just google what it is that you want and your done.
  8. Seanette

Well, when my theme uses one color scheme and the icons I wish to edit don't fit that scheme.... :)
  9. justtom

you misunderstand,any thing you want can be downloaded and used as a icon.I dont know how easier to explain it.
  10. Seanette

You're not understanding me. What I am intending to do is to edit existing app icons to adjust their color scheme to fit the theme I'm using. I do not intend to totally change icons (even if I knew HOW). I hope I'm making myself clear THIS time.
  11. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

im not sure if this is what you are looking for, however these two apps have grosses of icons in assorted colors the icon ultimate and droid icon. i really hoes this android market apps helps you. enjoy
  12. justtom

Enjoy your day,I will;)smdh