go Locker as default lock screen ?

Last Updated:

1. unotlikeme

unotlikeme Well-Known Member

how would i make go locker my default lock screen? ... or

what is the name of the lock screen apk? so i could reset default permissions so

that only my go locker lock screen shows when i unlock my phone!

is this possible

2. fcortes626

fcortes626 Well-Known Member

yes go to your home screen?press the menu button>preferences>theme settings>Go locker>select Go Locker Enable. thats how i did it and it always shows up when i lock my phone.
    unotlikeme likes this.
  3. unotlikeme

i did this and sometimes i have to unlock the stock lock screen and then the go locker lock screen oh well no big deal really just figured it would/should look smoother when im showin off my phone!
  4. fcortes626

fcortes626 Well-Known Member

thats weird. mine always shows the go locker screen. try another theme for it. maybe thats why.
    unotlikeme likes this.
  5. im a genius

im a genius Well-Known Member

go locker dosent even work with prevail does it?
  6. unotlikeme

yes go locker works on the prevail you have to get the .apk from the

go launcher site and put the apk on your sd card and install from root explorer or

what ever file manager you have. and u also must have go launcher
  7. hate

hate Well-Known Member

I can't seem to find go locker in market. How did you guys get it installed?
  8. unotlikeme

Go to this site- golauncher.goforandroid.com

download the .apk put it on your sd card and use root explorer or what ever file explorer you use and install it.
  9. PhoneMan93

PhoneMan93 Well-Known Member

This happened to me today, I enabled GO Locker and then i had to reset my phone for other reasons and before i reset it was working fine, then after i reset i was getting double lock screens, but i just turned GO locker off and back on and its been working fine since, I guess you just have to reset GO Locker every time you power down your phone.
    unotlikeme likes this.
  10. SG2Tiger

SG2Tiger Member

I get the double lock screen every time with golocker and it's getting very frustrating. Nolock did not solve the problem. Is there any way to tell my phone to have golocker override the default slide lock? Otherwise the app is totally pointless, and I really hate my default lock style.
  11. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

U can always upgrade to hroark's.cm7 port, has several lock screens to choose from. Can even put music player controls on it.
    Riotpump likes this.
  12. Riotpump

Riotpump Well-Known Member

One of the many great features of CM7
  13. unotlikeme

not hatin on cm7 or anything but its still in beta witch means its not a complete rom. CT Mod is way more complete i mean it doesnt have all the cool little tweaks but its way faster and is less buggy.
  14. I get double lockscreen also. How do you make go locker to default???? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  15. Lordvincent 90

AndroidNoobLOL likes this.
  16. never mind even that application doesnt work -_-
  17. Lordvincent 90

That's strange, worked for me. Did u try this:
  18. I tried that. Still no dice. I keep getting double lock screens. This is really pissing me off lol
  19. Lordvincent 90

What ROM do u have?
  20. kcochrun

kcochrun New Member

I just downloaded Go Locker the other day. The problem that I have been having is that when my phone rings, Go Locker automatically unlocks. I am afraid that I will accidentally answer a call from someone that I do not want to talk to. Any word on how to fix this. I have a Samsung Fascinate. Thanks.
  21. redneckrebel

redneckrebel Well-Known Member

No double lock screens here, but since installing Go Locker I have had to reboot a couple times cuz my phn got stuck in landscape display. Could just be coincidence...
  22. adiabaticrage

adiabaticrage New Member

Go to settings my device lock screen then select screen lock none hope that helps. I got my 4 key lock screen working that way
    DaisFlaque likes this.
  23. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Well-Known Member

I was just about to say... disable the stock locker by going to settings/security/lockscreen/disable or none. You should only have go locker enabled and should fix all this.