1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Go SMS IssuesSupport

1. skinien

skinien Well-Known Member

Are there any Go SMS users that are able to reliably send texts? No matter what I do, I seem to have issues sending texts. I've tried with/without the stock mms app installed.

Thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. project.in.process

project.in.process Well-Known Member

mine seems to be working quite well.

what are you experiencing?

i was just made aware this morning of a weird occurrence involving texting non-VZW customers & the texts appearing as picture messages with attachments of the message, but no picture & a funky Sent Date (1969)

i've not experienced it yet--two friends have.
  3. skinien

A small percentages of my texts are actually sent. They show as sent in my phone but the recipients never get them.
  4. WA_Bob

WA_Bob VIP Member VIP Member

Mine is working well also (Go SMS Pro, latest version). I've had no problems getting and receiving SMS and MMS from friends on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Boost, and Cricket. There was an update today so maybe that will fix any problems.
    skinien likes this.
  5. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member

Go SMS got an update today? I didn't get one. The only update I got today was the Go Launcher notifications app. Which version is your update?

**EDIT** Nevermind, I had an old version of Go SMS. I didn't realize they had a "Pro" version.
  6. CharlzO

CharlzO Well-Known Member

I use..and no issues as of yet :) Granted, I haven't gotten her to send me any GOOD pics / vids to "thoroughly test" the service....still working on that part. ><
  7. Bramsy

Bramsy Well-Known Member

^ send me your number and i'll wear some lingerie for you ;):)
  8. AustinTech

AustinTech Well-Known Member

I experienced this. It was quite weird.

Other than that one thing, Go SMS works great. And that thing was Verizon's fault.
  9. callinectes

callinectes Member

I had a wierd issue with Go SMS. Whenever I opened it to read a message the screen would dim within 2 seconds. I could still see the text but it was difficult to read. I fiddled with settings but couldn't find anything to fix it. I ended up uninstalling and going back to handcent.
  10. skinien

I went to handcent also. Go SMS still gave me send issues.
  11. bamaredwingsfan

bamaredwingsfan Well-Known Member

I thought i was the only one you wore lingerie for?:(
  12. skinien

y'all scare me. :eek: