1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Go SMS malfunction!!! Help?!

1. Brokenglass

Brokenglass New Member

Have had Go SMS forever! Just two weeks ago it started malfunctioning. Sometimes I get no notifications. It keeps turning off notifications. Then when they do work, they revert back to the default notification. OR...it mixes up the individually set notifications like musical chairs. I cant tell who's texting me any longer, because of this. And if I restart my phone, or it shuts down to reboot, all my settings are gone. WTF?! Any ideas on whats happening? I was thinking of uninstalling it for good, but the the default messenger sucks royally. Anything better out there than Go SMS? :confused:

Samsung Galaxy SIII

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hmm, that is very strange...have you tried reinstalling Go SMS, or going into your device Settings > Apps > Uninstalling all the updates for Go SMS and maybe reinstalling them?

Otherwise you could try Handcent, I have tried it and it is pretty good.