First off, I'm new to this forum so if this should be moved elsewhere please feel free to move it or let me know. I searched around before creating this new thread but couldn't find something on what I'm about to talk about. There is a troubleshoot guide already in existence (from motorolatriumphhacks website), but that did not fix my problem completely. This shouldn't be a problem if you didn't delete the stock messaging app, but I did delete mine. Here's what to do first (from that site): In GO SMS press the Menu key. Select Settings->MMS settings->APN Configuration Put a checkmark next to Fill APN Configuration Manually Fill in the following: MMSC: http://mmsc.vmobl.com:8088/mms?type=null ***If there is an error remove type=null (mine contains type=null) MMS Proxy:22.214.171.124 MMS Port: 81 (I tried some other settings where 8088 was 8080 didn't work, and where the first part of the url (mmsc) was missing, and same thing didn't work) Even after I changed these settings, I was still unable to send/receive pictures. I thought it was something with the network since my 3G signal at the top of my phone was not there, and under Settings->About phone->Status it said my Mobile network state was disconnected. After more investigation (and using the 'airplane mode and wait 3 minutes method'), this had nothing to do with the problem. I was connected to my Wi-Fi home network, so my phone didn't need to be connected to the Virgin Mobile network. (Didn't know this at the time but I do now) So I knew the problem had to be one of the apps I had. My triumph is rooted (using gingerbreak), and I have many apps like ROM manager, Superuser, ROM Toolbox, GO Launcher EX, and more. So I started just brainstorming which one of these could possibly be the problem. First App I uninstalled was AdFree. Now I had no complaints with the App, worked well, but right after I uninstalled it and tried to send a picture in under 5 seconds picture was sent. Sent another one to be sure, same thing worked fine. My MMS Settings in GO SMS Pro are as follows: Max MMS Size is 1M Preserve image resolution is on and the APN configuration settings were given above. I just wanted to share my troubleshoot fix with everyone out there, because I COULD NOT find anything on this anywhere, and I know I am definitely not the only one who had this issue. I hope this helps some people! Any questions about any other settings I have or apps I'm running, just let me know. If there are any other apps that are effecting your MMS, please list it below so people don't need to wander around the internet for hours looking for this.