1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support GO SMS Pro Not sending MMS messages on new S4 (SPRINT)

1. preownedkarma

preownedkarma New Member

I have recently upgrade to the S4 on Sprint. The first app I downloaded was GO SMS Pro to act as my default messaging app. I am able to send SMS messaged with no issues but am unable to send or receive MMS. I have since removed the app and gone back to the stock S4 messaging app. I would really like to return to GO SMS. I have done a digging around the interwebs and tried a couple troubleshooting ideas but nothing has worked (Manual APN, Turned off WIFI, Uninstalled\ReInstalled GO SMS Pro app). :confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. karlp

karlp New Member

try opening GOsms, go into settings....other settings and check stock SMS uninstalled, this worked for me, how ever i am on a rooted s4 and have frozen the stock sms app with titanium backup..

hope this helps:D