• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Go SMS Pro paid theme font isn't working

Hey guys, so I just downloaded one of the themes that cost $1.10 and the background is working but the font that's supposed to come with it isn't appearing. It's just shoing my phones regular font. Does anyone know how I can fix this so the theme font will appear? I have a Samsung S5 , btw. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me! :D

Tap and read the full description mate, it tells you how to change the font but I'm guessing that only changes the font on your actual home screen and app drawer, not the system font.
As far as I know, changing the system font needs a rooted device :thumbsupdroid:
EDIT sorry I just noticed it's a theme for Go Sms, an sms app. Do you have that installed mate?

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
I have the go sms app downloaded and installed but those steps are obsolete now since they did a new update recently. This is how it looks right now.. the font is my phone's font, I've tried switching to the default font on my phone too but that didn't help either, unfortunately.

EDIT: Oops, didn't realize that was going to appear so large, haha.

font_zps3345af20.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice screen shot, you are a "chip off the old block" for sure, lol. If you still haven't sorted it out you can always try and contact the dev/ company and see if they can help you. It might just be a common problem, and my experience is that the majority of devs/companies are pretty good about getting back to you. Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones