1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

GO SMS PRO running text all on one line

1. Tuco Lives

Tuco Lives New Member

Help.

I really like this app, but I can't get over a problem I'm having with it. Any time I type in a landscape mode(Galaxy SII), the text all stays on the top line and keeps running without swinging back down when it reaches the end of the window. (This is not a problem in portrait mode)

So instead of getting something like this:
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I get:
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

This is really frustrating as I can't see what I've written unless I hop back to portrait mode or hit return. With the stock app, the text automatically goes to the line below it when it comes to the end of the window. I like the versatility of GO sms, but HATE this issue. Any ideas? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. kgyuri

kgyuri New Member

Hi,

Have you found a solution for the problem?

thanks!
  3. NoMoreSymbian

NoMoreSymbian Well-Known Member

I too wish there was a fix. I cant remember but I don't think it did it on my Captivate only the SG2 for some reason. :confused:
  4. Tuco Lives

Tuco Lives New Member

No. Still looking for a solution. I'm on a SG SII. I've switched back to the stock messaging, as I see no point in using a service where I can't write what I see.

Now, my Go dialer can't connect with messaging when I want to message from the phone system. Oh wel.
  5. jbomx363

jbomx363 Active Member

Wish there was something to fix this to. It is a bit aggravating.
  6. chilitoto

chilitoto New Member

On my SGSII the error occurs in full screen mode only (either portrait or landscape and I've tried 5-6 keyboard app).
    I sent a mail to the developers, no answer yet.
  7. kielbasa

kielbasa Active Member

I have exactly same problem guys.
    After downgrading to Froyo, this problem started to occur, but only when writing in Go sms pro. In stock app all works fine, and text goes down to second line. Reinstalling Go sms does not help.

Anyone found any solution ?