1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Go SMS ProSupport

1. attroll

attroll Well-Known Member

Does anyone else use Go SMS Pro?

I have been using it for quite some time and it is totally awesome.

With the new update it keeps telling me daily that I have not done my backup.

How the heck do I stop this message from popping up?
    I have my backups set to monthly.

Advertisement
    :
  2. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

Run a current backup to make the message go away.

I like GO SMS, but the nearly daily updates are annoying.
  3. jaburns180

jaburns180 Active Member

Yes i use i also like the fact that it is fully custmizable with text tones for different contact and color schemes
  4. maureen2c

maureen2c New Member

Hello I am also using Go sms pro.....and gradually getting used to it....I am wondering if anyone knows how to make the text larger, as it is way too small for me? I have tried the developers website, but cannot find a link to get them to answer!

maureen2c
  5. matt88si

matt88si Well-Known Member

The best way to contact an application developer is by clicking on the link on the app page that says "Contact Developer" or "Email Developer." Some dev's dont put a way to get contacted so the only way to get their attention is by puting a rating for the app into the market.

As for the text size, I'm not sure if there is a way to increase it unless you change the font all together.

Anyone have a suggestion?
  6. tritiumman

tritiumman Well-Known Member

Is this better than the chat program that comes from Samsung?
  7. attroll

attroll Well-Known Member

This is a text messaging program. In my opinion it is better then what came with the phone.
  8. tritiumman

tritiumman Well-Known Member

I apologize, should of said sms/mms program. I may give it a try.

Thank you
  9. LaTuFu

I like it better than the stock messaging app, yes.
  10. missemm

missemm New Member

beside one of my friend's namd I am messaging it says (GO SMS user) but he says he hasn't activated the chat part and doesn't know what that is...is he telling me a lie or is that just a default for GO SMS pro? Sometimes it's there and other times it isn't .... maybe he's logging in and out of it?....help and thanks!
  11. LaTuFu

It is just GO SMS telling you when he is in the app sending a text or reading his messages. There is a chat plugin available for the program, but both of you would have to have it downloaded and active in order for it to work.
    missemm likes this.
  12. masmidow

masmidow New Member

Hey All,

I was looking for the easiest way to modify my SMS messenger font. I currently have Go SMS Pro.

I was looking for some font bundles, and found a guy who was selling about 45 per app for $1.99. Now, knowing Android I looked for a free version of this.

So, I came across this guy:

Font SMS (Pro)

Looking around this forum, it seems a lot of people wanted to know this. Anyways, here it is for those who find it useful.

mas