Go sms proSupport

1. grunt0300

grunt0300 Well-Known Member

My mms tone rings twice when i receive a msg. The sms tone rings correctly, only once. I sure could use some help with this. Thanks:confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

On Go Sms, in settings, right at the bottom in red writing, important tips, theres an option to make Go Sms work independantly of the stock "messanger" app ("stock sms uninstalled").
    Try checking that, go to phone settings, app' manager, ALL, Messanger, then tap disable. See if that helps man.
    I dont use MMS so its kinda a guess but it was only quite recently i found that hidden setting in Go Sms... if you disable stock "messaging" app without doing that, you wont recieve txts :thumbup:
  3. grunt0300

Sorry, but that didn't work. Maybe it's my wife's iPhone that i'm using.LOL It doesn't play nice with my SGSIII. Thanks.:p
    P.S. Do you know of any EMAIL apps that allow outgoing sounds, like go sms pro does?
  4. funkylogik

Lol NP.
    nah i dont know much about email apps tbh mate. I only use Gmail :beer:
  5. funkylogik

Actualy any sound youre using, be it a sound recording or whatever should have "share" function (3 dots joined up with straight lines in a triangle) or share function when u press menu then select the email app youre using i think?
    grunt0300 likes this.
  6. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Look into Aqua mail chap
    grunt0300 likes this.
  7. grunt0300

After a few days, GoSMS Pro screwed up my Google Sync. I had to uninstall it.:(
  8. funkylogik

Ouch. In what way mate?
    Havent heard of that before..
  9. grunt0300

I could not sync contacts with my Mac, and for some reason, "location services" wasn't working correctly. Would you like to be in Glasgow, and have your phone give you data for Inverness? LOL:p
  10. funkylogik

Lmao no :)
  11. grunt0300

Once i root my phone, i'll start looking for a good rom, with additional notification abilities. Maybe it's already on 4.1.2 or 4.2.1. Just a matter of time.:p
  12. funkylogik

Im usin a TW based 4.1.2 rom n everythings cool but we're on different devices man
  13. grunt0300

I guess the International Version has different settings.
  14. funkylogik

Yeah its basicly a different phone behind the screen mate