Go SMS Question

Last Updated:

1. CG419

CG419 New Member

I'm using GO SMS Pro and like it overall, but I'd like my contact's photo to show up by each text I get from them, but can't find a setting for it... their photo shows up at the top of the conversation but I want it to appear beside each message from them. Any way to make that happen?

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I have moved this thread into the Android Applications forum to get some better help.

Personally i have not used GO SMS, but i am sure someone here can help you :)
  3. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

I don't remember that being an option. If you want that then Handcent does it that way, I think Chomp too.
  4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Nope, no option on Go for that. You'd have to use Handcent.
  5. country_cool

country_cool New Member

I have noticed text messages disappearing from my phone in ALL texting applications - if it disappears from one, it disappears from all of them. I am using SMS Pro as my primary chat application. I am switching over to a Note II from an iPhone and those messages stayed until the user deleted them. I need the messages to stay until I delete them - not the phone or application. Additionally, I need VM to stay on my phone in the same manner so the specific VM can be accessed at any time (without having to remember to "save" every VM)... Please help
  6. alicemenezes

alicemenezes Well-Known Member

Nah .....there isn't an option to do that.
  7. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

Check you don't have a message app set to delete old messages. Some have this option (eg Go SMS), though I've not seen one that sets it on by default. May have been accidentally activated though.