Godzson-OnyxBluezDirt Help

Last Updated:

1. Rathamar

Rathamar Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey All,
    I attemped to install the Godzson-OnyxBluezDirt theme on my phone and afterwards I recieved a lot of Sense error messages

An example of this is -
    Sorry
    The Process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I am rooted running Fresh 1.1 & Gumbo custom kernel. I used the Kitchen to install these. I recovered to my Nandroid backup I had made before the install (Always Backup before playing with something new!:D)

I am wondering if anyone has had the same issue or if I should install this theme from the SD card instead of using kitchen.

Thanks guys this forum ROCKS!!!!:D

Advertisement
  2. bigronaldo

bigronaldo Member

Yeah, I had the same problem. I ended up just restoring from backup. The icons-only pack seemed to work just fine though.

3. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

I would try flashing from the SD card.. if that doesn't work... try flash Fresh 1.1.. then the Godzson stuff..then the flash fix for Fresh...then gumbo.. this is what some have had to do to get the 2.1 icons to work with Fresh and Gumbo already installed..

4. chfields

chfields Well-Known Member

I had that problem with the icons, so I tried the dirtz from the phone and it worked.

5. Konikub

Konikub Well-Known Member

Same issue here....are they signed already. I read somewhere either in XDA or this forum....that is they don't say signed they they are not signed.

I flashed the Icons and the FC all over the place....I will try the Dirt and see if that helps, but I don't really want the dialer and such. Just the Icons.

I'll also try what Mystic said, and see if that helps any.

6. durandetto

durandetto Well-Known Member

I had the same problem with the Icons too so I just went with the ones from Wtphoto.

7. Rathamar

Rathamar Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks everyone - I will play with this tonight when I get home and report back.