Going androidSupport

Last Updated:

1. nukeguy001

nukeguy001 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi! I just purchased two EVO phones for my wife and myself, and am shopping for an Android phone for my son. I am looking at the Sprint Hero but am put off by something said in the CNET review, regarding being able to download apps only to Hero's internal memory. I don't know if this would be a significant limitation. Any thoughts on this?

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Hi Nuke.. welcome! I'm going to move this post to the Evo section for you so more Evo'ites (Evites?) can see it and help you out. Thanks!

3. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Internal memory only is true of the Hero and EVO both. The EVO has much more room though. I had a Hero for awhile and many users reported that if you hit 70 or so apps the phone would just stop functioning and lag horribly until deleting enough apps to get under that number.

Future 2.2 OS upgrades will bring (or are supposed to) the ability to run/store apps on the SDcard

4. htcevolee

htcevolee Well-Known Member

Just get him a EVO. Its up to date and will get future updates and its bad azz. You can FRING call him and get him on Video to prove where he is so he cant lie! hahaha

5. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

^ This

Though done by multiple phones...Google latitude is great for that too!

6. htcevolee

htcevolee Well-Known Member

You can custom build a APP to remote view his cams LOL, now that would be scary.