Going on vacation.. ideas for car ride?Support

Last Updated:

1. danglr09

danglr09 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have the incredible and i was wondering what kind of apps/videos/movies I should put on the phone for entertainment in the car and while trying to go to bed? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Ryobi

Ryobi Banned

I personally like to write long emails to ex-girlfriends telling them how much they miss me. By the time I'm done with the last email, I'm really tired.

3. TokedUp

TokedUp Well-Known Member

Slingplayer it up and watch whatever you want on your cable box.

4. contagous

contagous Well-Known Member

First thing, COOOOOOOL have fun, last year I did a 7 state Road Trip, OR, WA, ID, NV, CA, UT, AZ... was Awesome hot as hell :)

Anyways back on track hehe, I didn't have my Dinc at the time, BUT I did have my Omnia, I had Garmin GPS on it, A Bunch of music and films, and tbh I used the Music and camera the most.

So i defo think you should get lots of music, plus of course Pandora, any Camera app you like, (unless you have a nice camera) and just enjoy the ride.

Google Places is defo a great app, for finding stuff too.

5. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member

For ride: Trapster (idea of where speed traps might be), get your music downloaded and use whichever music player you want (I use MixZing and use the adaptor to play music on car speakers). Get Where, places directory, movies to find stuff. Get Kayak to find rates. Tripit isnt bad (have to enter all info online or by emailing them confirmation emails). Also, there are a few apps that let people follow your trip as well.

Download Skyfire browser. You can watch more flash based content until Froyo arrives with full flash. Also live world cup soccer (in Spanish).

Packing list might be helpful for packing lists.

Aldiko to find a free book to read.

Shazam or Pandora (or both) for more music options.

Picsay and photoshop.com for editing pics.

Find some games. mPuzzle is awesome for number games. YahtC classic is a time waster Yahtzee game. Cribbage pro. Grid Droid. paper toss.

Just some ideas. All apps I listed are free by the way.

6. danglr09

danglr09 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thanks a lot everyone who answered, much appreciated.