1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

golf scoring side games

Last Updated:

1. barndad

barndad New Member This Topic's Starter

I am looking for an application to keep track my score and of all my side games while I am playing golf...

example: Nassau - point game - wolf etc...

Advertisement
  2. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Welcome to Android Forums!

Not a golfer myself, and my sister and her husband (who are) are iPhone users so that's no help. :rolleyes:

I'll move this to the Android Applications forum... hopefully someone there can advise you.

Enjoy your stay. :)

3. jev

jev Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!

I use "GolfCard Pro". Unfortunately, it was just updated to version 2.0 and now uses a different database for course information (ushandicap.com instead of oobgolf that they used in prior versions). But if you can live with that.... GolfCard supports skins (matchplay & no carry), stableford and nassau (low ball & low total).

Intelligolf seems to support a lot more sidegames, including wolf, but since sidegames are just for fun I preferred golfcard.

4. jec1234

jec1234 New Member

There is a great scoring and betting app for iphone call "golfscoringbuddy". They have told me they were going to do a droid version but never have. It allows unlimited presses and all possible matchups of individual and team games for up to fivesomes. Great app. I wish it were available for droid. Nothing I can find out there can come close to it. No GPS. No course downloads. Just put in your course parameters and players. Nice score card and game tracking. I have an ipod touch just so I can use this app.