• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GolfLogix App on DI?

Superbad

Mar 12, 2010
Just got my DI last night. New to Android. New to smart phones and apps. One of the apps I am most interested in is the GolfLogix GPS app. So their website shows an app for both Moto Droid, N1 and HTC Hero. Would I be able to use one of those on the DI or do I have to wait for a DI specific app? Sorry for the dumb question.

Any recommendations on other Golf GPS apps in the Android market?

I tried Golflogix, couldn't get it to work, the distances were way off like by 400 yds.

The other problem is that once started it wouldn't let my Dinc sleep even after killing the app with System Panel, The only way I could restore back to sleeping was to un-install GL, reset screen timeout to a different time, cycle it once then reset back to the original timeout.

That is with the free 24 hour trial, I won't buy it without being sure I can get a working version.

The other thing to consider is the screen is really hard to read in bright sunlight.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones