• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gonna second "saying hi so the 'dont be shy' droid goes away"

Whats happenin' everybody?? i've been having my sprint hero, i don't know, since right before we won the super bowl (SAINTS). i've already had to be without it for a 35 days cause my company sent me to costa rica and the wifi at the hotel was horrible. First off, I love my android phone. I'm not gonna say I love sprint, but i do love the android o/s. Second of all, i've been a member of the forum since right after i got my hero. i don't usually ask questions, cause I'm not gonna be "THAT" guy who asks the same thing as all the other noobs.

I'm sure i had more to say, but i forgot. Just wanted to break the ice.

Whats happenin' everybody?? i've been having my sprint hero, i don't know, since right before we won the super bowl (SAINTS). i've already had to be without it for a 35 days cause my company sent me to costa rica and the wifi at the hotel was horrible. First off, I love my android phone. I'm not gonna say I love sprint, but i do love the android o/s. Second of all, i've been a member of the forum since right after i got my hero. i don't usually ask questions, cause I'm not gonna be "THAT" guy who asks the same thing as all the other noobs.

I'm sure i had more to say, but i forgot. Just wanted to break the ice.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones