• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GooApple v5 looks just like an iPhone 4!

They did a good job. Very long video though.

XD

You telling me hey!! :D

LOL

It is an amazing job!

BRILLIANT job... I could hardly tell the difference!!

I dunno how they did it!!?

I just smell a billion lawsuits a commin! :D:D:D

Whahahaha I can't stop laughing all the patents thrown right out the window like they don't even exist

Wooooow ... how is it that they can carry on making these 1:1 super identical clones without getting the crap sued out of themselves and being ripped apart financially...???

xD

Whahahaha

Upvote 0
XD

BRILLIANT job... I could hardly tell the difference!!

Oh you can if you actually see and use one. Most of the knock-off iPhones are rather poor quality and tend to be lightweight compared to the real thing.

I dunno how they did it!!?

Actually it's very easy to get counterfeits manufactured that look superficially like the real thing. The Chinese are very well practised at that.

I just smell a billion lawsuits a commin! :D:D:D

Not a chance!!!! :rolleyes:

Whahahaha I can't stop laughing all the patents thrown right out the window like they don't even exist

Wooooow ... how is it that they can carry on making these 1:1 super identical clones without getting the crap sued out of themselves and being ripped apart financially...???

Welcome to the PRC!! where jaywalking, bad driving, copyright infringement, trademark abuse and IP theft are a national pastime and sport don't you know?

Upvote 0
hahah... I find this awesomely funny. :D

;D

While apple is busy suing every company with a touchscreen, this little device steals every damn thing from them. ;D

+1 This is freaking too funny!!!
Hahahahaha!!!:D

These phones are made so cheap if you have it in your pocket and 2 year old child bumps into you it will break...
Seen it happen with the sci phones with the telescoping antenna...

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
I would almost love to have this phone just to show it to all my coworkers with iPhones.
Anyone seen one in the wild?
I noticed there isn't a forum for'm...

Hell yes there is a forum!! :D

"Seek and ye shall find" :)

Forum - Anexonel Productions

And here is a guide on how to root it lol crazy stuff:

Forum - Anexonel Productions

Very crazy... you can even install a custom rom!!

Wooooow

Welcome to the PRC!! where jaywalking, bad driving, copyright infringement, trademark abuse and IP theft are a national pastime and sport don't you know?

Hahahaha :D

lol you said "national pastime" hahaha you are a funny guy!

xD

hehehe this is pretty insane isn't it? :)

Woooow I dunno why they are still standing without being sued into oblivion.

It boggles my little brain. :D

But I see these clones running around all over the internet so it seems that no body has been able to catch these guys?

Why have they not been sued yet?

There has got to be a logical reason why they have not been sued for super super super super super super copy right infringement and get sued into the next millennium.

I just don't get why they are still standing / alive.

Why have they not been sued yet?

lol it is pretty damn crazy though!! :D:D:D

I am thinking of getting one! :D

By your powers combined I am "Copy Right Infringement Man to the resuce!!"

xD

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones