• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Good App to Mix Audio Tracks

puls8

Dec 26, 2016
Hi folks, can anyone suggest any good apps that can mix and play multiple audio tracks simultaneously. For example, I have 3 different tracks (1. Guitar, 2. Piano, 3. Drums). When I load the tracks and click on Play, all the 3 tracks should be played simultaneously. I am not looking for any other fancy features here; just a simple audio mixer will make my job. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I use J4T multitrack recorder, paid version. Audiodroid is free in the play store
Hi, a quick question on J4T. I have imported multiple tracks and played them so I could hear all of them playing simultaneously. However, I did not find a way to record the final audio. How do I do that. I saw record button for each track but that would only record that individual track. What I would like to achieve here is record and save the final audio.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones