Good bye my 1st love....General

Last Updated: 2013-05-05 20:08:15
  1. AprilThe20th

AprilThe20th Well-Known Member

Today my 1st love left me. The prevail was my 1st smartphone. We shared many memories. She died today at 2:30 pm due to a hard brick.... R. I. P. My love:(

Advertisement
  2. vce2005

vce2005 Well-Known Member

awwwwwwwwww, how sad !!! Luckily she has many twin-sisters on eBay and everywhere........ ;)
  3. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

Sorry to hear about that. The Prevail was my 1st smartphone too. They're damn good phones!
    andrewking likes this.
  4. AprilThe20th

I am really considering getting another one even though the S2 is my main phone. I really miss her.
  5. wetbiker7

Lol. I bought my wife one for Christmas but she just couldn't get used to the keyboard so I've got it in there sitting on my desk. She loved the phone but hated the keyboard and she and I text all the time. I'm just gonna keep it as a spare because they're such awesome phones. If anything happens to my Marquee I'll be happy to use it until I can afford a new one. :D
  6. AprilThe20th

I too hate the keyboard but tell her to try it again with SwiftKey or SwiftKey flow.
  7. wetbiker7

Its not that. She has nails.
  8. AprilThe20th

Oh I see, that I can understand.
  9. vce2005

I got a few spare diamond files and a clipper for you ( or your wife ) !!! ;)
  10. wetbiker7

Hell no. What would she scratch my back with then? Lmao :p
    AprilThe20th likes this.
  11. wetbiker7

Holy feakin' smokes!!!! I just realized that the post above was my 4000 post!!!!! Wooooohoooo!! :D:D:D:p:p:p:D:D:D
    andrewking likes this.
  12. vce2005

Maybe you need to let your fingernails grow............ ( so your wife has to do the postings from now on ! ) Grinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  13. wetbiker7

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! You know that'll NEVER HAPPEN!! She HATES this site!! :D:p
  14. vce2005

ROFLMAO............ could it be that she DOESN'T hate the site.......... and maybe just HATE THE TIME you spent here ??????? LOL Yah know, wifes and gf's are jealous of anything that takes quality time away from them.............. ;)
  15. wetbiker7

Yeah yeah yeah..... its all my damn fault isn't it. Who's side you on anyway bro? Lmao
    :p:p
  16. AprilThe20th

I tried to recover her from a hard brick. Good news is I can get her to download mode again. Bad news is after I odin stock she just sit at the Samsung boot screen. Hopefully on my days off I can breathe life back into her.
  17. vce2005

Whatever you try to get it working, also try putting in a different sd-card as well....
  18. Crimsimonia

Crimsimonia Member

My first smartphone as well! I thought it was a neat toy at first. Then got irritated with the stock system bugs & limited storage. Then I rooted it & you would think I bought a brand new upgrade from it, aside from a couple bugs in the rom I am using, I LOVE it so much now! ^_^ LOVE my PREVAIL! <3
  19. RootedPrevail

RootedPrevail Well-Known Member

you can get a prevail on ebay these days for $10 lmao
  20. GingerC76

GingerC76 Well-Known Member

Wow that sure beats the 179 or 79$ I got it for :eek::D
  21. wetbiker7

I got my 2nd Prevail off Ebay for under $40. It came with all kinds of goodies too. 2 cases, 3 batteries, wall charger, car charger, screen protectors, and of course the data cable and plug that originally came with the phone. The phone was in mint condition too. I think I ended up with a pretty darn good deal. When i say mint condition, I mean MINT! The phone didn't have a scratch on it. The girl I bought it from must have babied it.:D
  22. RootedPrevail

RootedPrevail Well-Known Member

That is a really good deal

Sent using magic :)