Good calendar for this phone?General

1. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Member

Can anyone link me a good calendar for this phone? I need it for a friend and he said that the ones I gave him from the market were incompatible.

Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. funpig

funpig Well-Known Member

I have not pulled the trigger to buy the Ray yet. But if I do I hope that my current calendar Calengoo will be compatible. It is excellent.
  3. iamviveksri

iamviveksri Well-Known Member

when u r buying an android phone it is obvious u wish to use google power
    then isnt google calendar the best? it syncs with everything google and u will be always up to date :)
  4. funpig

funpig Well-Known Member

Calengoo uses and syncs with the google calendar data. Calengoo is just an app which is an improved alternative to the stock calendar which ships with most phones.
  5. firestarteruk

firestarteruk Member

out of interest im sure many people want to interface to Outlook, esp if one wants to view outlook appointments from the phone. When i had my nokia phone the app that nokia used called "PC Suite" just did all the magic and updated my phone via blue tooth from my PC. Now it seems everyone suggests going through the google account. This seemed a the route to take but there are it seems potentual security issues with using goggle in this way and work information.

does anyone know of a calender or app that will interface direct with outlook?