Good calendar widget recommendation?Support

Last Updated:

1. GodCountryND

GodCountryND Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all, I am using calendar pad right now and love that the widget shows my calendar entries without having to click the day. What I don't like is you can't add entries straight from the widget. There are a couple of others I tried that makes it easy to add things but you can't see them on the widget. Any ideas for me? I want it to sync with Google calendar by the way...

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. DaWeav

DaWeav Well-Known Member

My answer: Agenda Widget

3. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

which one? I found 4 of them titled "agenda widget"

4. GodCountryND

I think you are talking about Android Agenda Widget. That looks pretty good, but I want it to display in a calendar format, not lines with dates. Thanks for the idea though, that might work well for others!

5. zcarman

zcarman Well-Known Member

Just check the settings > touch the little area that shows the date in the lower left corner (the 4x2 setting is what I am using for this example) and it will bring up that "Agenda List" that you see... Press menu > month... That will reset the view to the month view that is stock.

Press: 4x2 Widget Date > Menu > Month

Hope that helps!

6. GodCountryND

When I click that it shows me the stock calendar. I want the widget itself to show me the calendar on the homescreen. Similar to the app "calendar pad"...unfortunately calendar pad won't let you add things without first clicking the widget which loads the stock calendar and then clicking the day you want to add on. I'm lookibg for something that combines the best of both worlds....if that even exists.

7. DaWeav

DaWeav Well-Known Member

Sorry, since you wanted to see calendar entries, I took that as agenda view.

There's is a Pure Grid Calendar Widget, but it will cost you about a $1.50 depending on the exchange rate.

Also, the other Sprint Android phone the Sprint HTC Hero with the Sense UI, has an HTC calendar widget that displays the entire month which allows the user to flick up or down inside the widget and it slides through the other months. It shows a little tick in the upper right corner of any date that has calendar events. When you tap any date in the widget, it opens the calendar to that date's agenda which has an add event option at the top.