• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good Camera Application (phone is LG Spirit)

Ciaran M

Lurker
May 2, 2016
hi! sorry if this is not in the right forum, I only just signed up.

I'm not that happy with the LG Spirit's camera; I used to use a Sony Xperia; although the MPs are less (especially on the front), it had brightness adjustment, panorama, worked better in low light and often times faster (the LG has a burst mode, but that maximises the ISO, giving a lotta noise), and it even named the files better! e.g. DCIM_4747 instead of the LG's 921682685... etc.

So, anyone know a good camera app? basically with the points I mentioned and also an option to record movies (some camera apps look promising but lack movie recording). Any app demo videos are welcome.
Thanks!

It's not as fast as the stock app on my phone either. It seems slower writing to the sd card. But, it has good features and seems a bit easier to work with. The configuration *may* have something to do with it. I guess you'd have to play around with it and see if you can get a config you like.

One of the reasons I tried it was because it requires no network permissions and I couldn't find another camera app didn't want those permissions.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones