Good "Carrying" Case for Evo 4GAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Wavester

Wavester Member This Topic's Starter

After I bought my Evo, I bought an Amzer Silicon Skin for it, which I love. When I go to work, instead of putting my phone in my messenger bag with just the case - I find myself putting it in an old IBM CDROM case for that added protection (not a fan of any plastic shields on the glass, so I put in this to keep the glass from getting scratched). Looking for some kinda case that will take the phone in its Amzer case and not be too bulky, yet still be able to protect the glass when I am carrying the phone in my messenger bag....wanted to see if the forum dwellers had any good suggestions..

Advertisement
  2. Dreamliner

Dreamliner Well-Known Member

3. Wavester

Wavester Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks! Ordered one last night...

Anyone else have any suggestions...?

4. JahzerJ

JahzerJ Member

I would go with a draw string marble bag or a royal crown (liquor) bag. Atleast that was my idea, tell me how it works out.

5. jonwlewis

jonwlewis Well-Known Member

I went to Best Buy when I got my EVO and got the Platinum Series Purple case. It is 24.99, but works great. I also got the Zagg Screen Protector for the front only. It was around 20 bucks. Using the combination of both of them, I have no issues. I highly recommend the two products.

6. Dreamliner

Dreamliner Well-Known Member

I bought that case, but in black. It scratched my phone and the fit isn't well. I emailed Sedio, and they sent me a Sedio branded case.

BTW, the OP is looking for a closed case; he already has a case.

7. taz92

taz92 Well-Known Member

Dreamliner is it a very tight fit or does it leave some room? u have pics with phone in case u can show? thanks alot. Im looking for a case that doesnt take up alot of room for this phone as well.

8. tqlla

tqlla Well-Known Member

I am using this one for the Motorola DROID. I bought it a while back when Verizon was having a huge accessory sale. Its kind of expensive now though

Enter your location

It fits the EVO perfectly, when the EVO is without a case. It fits my EVO decently, with a case-mate "Barely" there case.

9. docprego

docprego Well-Known Member

I'm on the same hunt. Today I found a used case at Gamestop for the Nintendo DS Lite that was a perfect fit with my EVO in an Amzer Silicone skin. I have no idea who makes the case but I am sure similar ones for the DS Lite would work.

10. tqlla

tqlla Well-Known Member

Here is my EVO with a Case-mate "Barely there" case and the Verizon DROID leather pouch. It fits better without the casemate.

[​IMG]

11. tqlla

tqlla Well-Known Member

Here is another shot
    [​IMG]

12. Kaskimondo

Kaskimondo Well-Known Member

I use a Golla case and I think it would work well for what you want. I use mine with the Seidio Innocase II and it fits perfectly.

The case I have has a belt loop so you can also use it that way if desired as well.
    GOLLA of Finland - Generation Mobile

13. docprego

docprego Well-Known Member

Nice case but the op is using an Amzer silicone skin which is a bit bulkier and hence won't fit. I'm still searching for the perfect solution too.