Good Case - Available nowGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Crosley123

Crosley123 Well-Known Member

First, my apologies in advance. I know there are a zillion threads here on Note 3 cases.

Wife has to leave town unexpectedly in a few days and I need a Note 3 case for her ASAP. Really do not want to buy a cheap one then another one later. Was holding out for Otterbox (my favorite) but no cases available anytime soon. I know nothing of the other cases or screen protectors.

Recommendations on brands/cases I can buy today? She needs one that can survive her purse (don't get me started on that...) and the once-a-year drop on the floor.

Help?

Advertisement
  2. Mdraej99

Mdraej99 Well-Known Member

Ballistic is a good case
    Crosley123 likes this.
  3. jds4000

jds4000 Well-Known Member

Everything available NOW for over $10 is JUNK. I too await Otterbox to release a QUALITY case. In the meantime I purchased a $10 TPU on Amazon. DIZTRONIC TPU.
  4. rcaine

rcaine Well-Known Member

Just got my email alert from Otterbox that they are now available in "limited quantity".
  5. ecopower04

ecopower04 Member

I have a spigen slim armor and it is a really nice case. My previous phone I had just about every otterbox available for it ( defender, commuter, reflex, and the preflex) ... It's on par with the commuter it will def hold up on a road trip. Way better then a standard TPU case and it was less then 20.00