• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

good games?

it's the money thing. ea has games ready to go.

You can already purchase Tetris or Monopoly for the Android, I believe.

go to this site:

http://www.eamobile.com/Web/smartphone-games

and enter your phone number. You'll be sent a link, which takes you to eamobile where you can (it seems) purchase Tetris ($7.99) and/or Monopoly.

I'm sure plenty more games for Android will be coming out soon!

scrn_iphone_monopoly_01.jpg

Upvote 0
I started playing Bloxors - a Tetris clone that actually makes me think when I play it instead of being automatic. It has single squares that rise that change the way the game works - like glomming onto the falling piece, or making the falling piece fall through other pieces.

It also has great controls, so when I want to just play Tetris, I put Bloxors into classic mode.

Upvote 0
you want a good guy that look time? my friend referred to me Zenonia, classic RPG game similar to the original Zelda, you can level up and give your character skill points and stat points, you can collect items, and the combat is in real time so no waiting for that turn based crap. 7.00 and my friend told me it gives you up to about 20 hours of gameplay.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones