Good Guys - Bad Guys (Only Droid X)

Last Updated:

1. rafairchild2

rafairchild2 Member This Topic's Starter

Only Droid X
    Motorola Droid X Accessories, Droid X Accessories and Droid X Cases

BAD-GUYS

I ordered from them well over a month 1/2 ago. Only got 50% of my order and it was the cheap items. The stuff I really needed was back-ordered. So I waited, and waited nearly 3 weeks. I called and they pulled my name up right away and said that the stuff should be arriving THAT Friday. Nope nada.. So I waited and waited another 2+ weeks.

Found out a co-worker ordered from them too and the same thing happened. Only part of his order came in and he is waiting.

Boy do I feel like a schmuck recommending them.

I would add them to the bad guys list until they can prove that they can handle e-commerce without having people wait over a month and not bother contacting them.

Advertisement
    MikeAce00 and Outlaw71 like this.
  2. Outlaw71

Outlaw71 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the warning. If there's one thing I can't stand it's waiting on something I've just ordered. If I go into the situation knowing that I'm going to have to wait then so be it. But if I order something that a company is advertising with the appearance of being in stock, and then come to find out they had to back order it or something... well that right there makes me wanna run out and shoot somebody.

Waiting is not my strong point!

3. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

Agreed.
    If an item is shown in stock, then they should deliver. If on backorder, then that's my choice if I want to continue to place the order and wait. But to not ship without giving notice is not right.

Were you billed for the unshipped items?

4. BCox

BCox Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd mention that I looked at the website, and some of the items I was able to get at other locations (amazon for example) for MUCH cheaper, and with free shipping...

I'm always apprehensive about these little online stores...I'm all for small business, but if I'm going to shop at a small business, its going to be in an actual brick and mortar store...