Good hard cases for the RAZR M that don't cost a fortune??Tips

1. KDOG

KDOG Active Member

I've been looking for a good case but the cases are ridiculously priced at 45 bucks and higher. Really? For a case? Anyplace to get these type of case for less?

Advertisement
    :
  2. gridbug

gridbug Well-Known Member

I picked up a Body Glove Dropsuit for my Razr M and it was under twenty dollars, very sturdy (though the front face is exposed) and gives you a little more to hold onto without sacrificing the thin form factor. Works for me!

:)
  3. rsisley

rsisley Well-Known Member

4. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

When it comes down to it, protecting your phone for a mere $45 isn't that much. I have an Otter and can't imagine anything protecting it better. Fit is perfect.And it seems like it would add a good bit of water protection also.

A friend had a cover that had a kick stand. I was Ok. It didn't fit the phone well and it looked to be minimally-protective. It did allow better screen access however.
  5. rsisley

I do like the Otterboxes, but it makes the phone much larger which is one of the reason I went with the M in the first place.
  6. CoyotesFan4Evr

CoyotesFan4Evr Well-Known Member

I will preach amazon.com forever!! you can get great cases for very little money. I don't even have my M yet. It comes tomorrow and I know I'll be hitting up amazon real fast. I have an otter box defender series with belt clip, and 6 other cases that I got all on amazon. Between shipping and the cost of the cases I think I have spent maybe 50 bucks total. Pretty good considering how much I got. A couple of my cases were a bundle with a car charger or screen protector. Now these are all for my Bionic that I'm moving away from to go to the M.
  7. PeeLoWanKenobi

PeeLoWanKenobi Well-Known Member

I'm looking to get a case for my Razr M. So far i've looked on amazon and ebay, but I haven't found any to my liking. Is there anywhere else I can find good cases at?
  8. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog Moderator

PeeLoWanKenobi likes this.
  9. rsisley