Good job Droid

Last Updated:

1. n813ca

n813ca Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have two great Droid versus Iphone events. I am a pilot for an airline and here are the events:

First time we were in MSP and we were eating lunch and the captain and I were talking and he was thinking about moving to Texas and be based out of New York. Well he decided he wanted to see how many direct flights between the two airports daily. I sat there with my droid in my pocket and watched him for about a minute and a half. He first said he had no signal and then he was grumbling about something else. Finally I couldn

Advertisement
  2. Bnice

Bnice Guest

Nice to see post of folks enjoying their ANDROID.

3. TheBrit

TheBrit Well-Known Member

Win :D

4. silverrocket

silverrocket Member

yes I had an iphone for 2 and a half years and then it fried on me it was 3 months till the new iphone came out so I decided to give the droid a try thank GOD I finally came to my senses and woke from my trance that steve jobs puts you in the droid is such a better device in every way I used the navigation feature today something the iphone doesnt have of course without paying for it Now I can get all the ringtones I want for free and dont get me started on the pathetic iphone speaker you have to hold the speaker up to your face to hear it in public its embarrassing just my take thanks oh and I bought the car dock today and its so awesome looking love it