• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

good mail application?

l4nce0

May 27, 2010
The built in mail has a very hard to navigate interface. The gMail addon doesn't do what I want. I'm looking for an awesome mail program.

I have 5+ email accounts linking to my phone. 3 or 4 gmail, work, and my personal buisness emails. Really I want a Thunderbird style where all the accounts are there, I don't need to back up a level to see if the email in on a different account. Anything coming to mind?

P.S. the first one that comes to mind is K9.

+1

K-9 does have an integrated inbox (which I never use, but it has one :) ). I read 4 gmail and 5 POP accounts using K-9. I haven't used the stock email client or the stock gMail client in ages.

K-9 is not perfect, but it's really good, and, best of all, it's free in the Market (and updated frequently on their Google Code website).

jd

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones