• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good match-3 with NO visual hints

I like the occasional match-3 style game (and see there have been other recent threads about them) but I have a specific request. Many of the games I've tried play this little animation of arrows "hint" to show you which tiles can be swapped. I find this INCREDIBLY annoying, and most games don't have a way to turn this "feature" off.

Can anyone recommend any good match-3 games that either don't have visual hints or let you turn them off?

Thanks!

I like the occasional match-3 style game (and see there have been other recent threads about them) but I have a specific request. Many of the games I've tried play this little animation of arrows "hint" to show you which tiles can be swapped. I find this INCREDIBLY annoying, and most games don't have a way to turn this "feature" off.

Can anyone recommend any good match-3 games that either don't have visual hints or let you turn them off?

Thanks!
I see this is an old post... But man!! That currently is my PET PIEAVE!!! I thought I was the only person that t bothered! It is INSULTING!! LET ME play the game! Right?? What's the POINT if they give you the answer?!?! Ughhh!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones