Good Media Sync ProgramTips

Last Updated:

1. Existence_Inc

Existence_Inc New Member

I'm sure this subject has been beat to death, but I was bored earlier this evening and decided to do some experimentation. I was interested in finding a good program with which to sync play lists, music, pictures, movies, etc. As it turns out, Media GO works really well.

I have been using it as my default music player for some time now because of the "Sense Me" play list option. This may be really old news, so if it is, I apologize. I'm still pretty new here and I hadn't seen anything posted regarding this program and it's INC compatibility. If this is old hat, I hope one of the mods can just delete the post.

~Ex

Advertisement
  2. Le0_Br4zUc4

Le0_Br4zUc4 Well-Known Member

I didn't know about it! I'll go ahead and give it a try thanks for sharing!
  3. radtechy

radtechy Well-Known Member

if you want something to do itunes playlists only and this app also has a "remove songs not in slected playlist" option for easy clean out use "isyncr" its 2.99 in the market (this app is much simpler than the free ones) and it stays on your phone you run the exe and thats it. it will sync video playlists but i havent found a way to work around putting them all over the place as unkown, so my videos i move over manually but not a deal breaker for me