Good Morning,

Last Updated:

1. TomHoffman

TomHoffman Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 2, 2010
    Will be receiving a new HTC Hero, I wanted an EVO, but the waiting list was too long. Will up grade next year.

To this point my sole use of a phone was to make phone calls and probably won't be much different on this one.

However in 1998 I said: "Why would we possibly need a computer?" Now all these years later, I am much more competent on it than most of my family. I am retired too and have more time to play around and snoop. Old timers disease hasn't quite started to set in yet and so when I do see something useful or learn something new, I still tend to remember it.

I look forward to reading the postings and learning. My wife is getting a Samsung Moment. Our primary reason for getting these type of phones is to get rid of our land line hooks ups and go wireless so we can take our sailboat and start doing the Great Circle Cruise and still be able to be connected and keep up with family and other important things.

Have a good day and I will lurk for awhile before I start to post questions.

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Heya old man. I'm older too! Welcome! Pleased to meet you!