Good phone to replace Optimus M?Support

Last Updated: 2012-07-31 17:47:37
  1. Bryonium

Bryonium Active Member

I was thinking of getting a new phone on Metro in order to replace my Opt.M, is the LG Connect 4G a good upgrade? Or should I wait for something better? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

I personally took just a small step up and got the Optimus M+. It's a nice phone, good speed, it handles flash web sites, and really good internal memory. Now, true it's not 4G, but still a decent phone, for a small price. I like the camera flash also.
  3. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

i would not get a phone that doesnt have 4g. what kind of money u lookin to spend? i would ether say the connect of the esteem (i have the esteem and i love it). the m+ honestly isnt a big upgrade i personally would keep my optimus if i wasnt gonna upgrade to the esteem or connect. or wait for a couple months and see what metro is gonna release.
  4. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder Well-Known Member

I got the M+ as well. It's an incremental upgrade but I felt it was worthwhile, not everyone may agree. I personally don't have much of a need for 4G.
  5. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Metro's 3G speeds are starting to get decent, I may not need to get a 4G phone :) as long as I can browse this website fast and receive calls and text, and play Pandora, I'm happy.
  6. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

I agree that their speeds are getting better. Just the other day I clocked a decent speed in a place that 6 mo before I was only getting 1x, if I was even able to get a data connection at all.
  7. hippiegang

hippiegang Well-Known Member

I left the optimus for a LG esteem I like it better but they say were getting the s3 to metro in September so I would wiat a few months
  8. hippiegang

And the esteems community is the ishh
  9. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Galaxy S3 on metro? :D
  10. hippiegang

Yuhh go read the LG esteem forums its like three threads about it over there.
  11. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Lol, I wanted the Esteem, now I might wait, I'm still getting a 3G or 4G with barely any 4G at all plan...