• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good Proper Games for S3

Stildawn

Jun 9, 2011
Hi All

I just purchased a S3 and I'm loving it so far.

I'm just wondering what are some good proper games out there, I had hoped that when I upgraded a whole bunch of new more proper games would list in Google Play but I just see the same old gimicy ones I saw on my LG P500.

By proper I mainly mean games that are similar to games you would see on PC, I'm not fussed really on graphics or anything its more the gameplay thats important I'm just sick of the crap gimicy games I've played on my other phone (you know things like angry birds, stickman jump whatever etc).

I would love to find some fighter games like Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat that sorta stuff. Also I'd love some TBS games like a remake of the Civilization series or something would be great for wasting time on my phone.

But really I am open to anything thats decent in gameplay/replayability etc.

I have heard that you can get emulators on decent androids and would be interested in that as I have some on my PC already, do these emulators make the old games touch screen capable?

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Cheers

EDIT: Also I wouldn't mind paying if it was worth it, its just that I have no idea if they are decent etc before purchase.

EDIT: Also a hack and slash like diablo would be awesome to, just thinking of proper game examples that would work well on touch screens etc.

FPSE - Playstation emulator. And yep, it makes the PS games touch screen compatible. You have the PS controls on the touch screen.

As for nice games that weren't available on your older p500:

Final Fantasy VII for Android
Asphalt 7 Heat
Beach Buggy Blitz
NBA Jam
Punch Hero
Dead Trigger
Dead Space
GTA Vice City
Babel Rising 3D
Heroes Call

And many more actually..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones