Good screen covers

Last Updated:

1. rayman121985

rayman121985 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone know a good screen cover this is sticky? I bought this invisible shield crap that you gotta add water ect...just didn't work like I wanted...I want something that will stick like my iPhone screen covers do...any suggestions gang? THANKS!

Advertisement
  2. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

The ones from AT&T that are 3 for $10 are the best.

Just be careful when putting them on: they're kind of "stiff" and have these little peel-off tabs on them for applying them. Be sure not to warp the corner when peeling off the tab, otherwise that corner won't lie flat. Otherwise, as long as you clean the screen well with the included cloth and then apply the protector quickly after removing the backing (so that it doesn't have time to pick up dust in the air) you should be good to go.

3. rob989_69

rob989_69 Well-Known Member

I got the invisible sheild full protections, wouldn't recommend it, the cost vs coverage is just not worth it. However, the screen protector is money. Doesn't show fingerprints as badly, doesn't take away froms creen quality at all, and fits like a glove. Easy to install too.

4. thindery

thindery Well-Known Member

I've been looking for a matte screen protector - they are my favorite. Anybody seen those? my fingers slide over them so much better and I love that there is no glare with them. I'm using an iPhone matte cover right now. Doesn't cover the whole front of the phone, but it does cover the screen which is the important part.