good theme app?

Last Updated:

1. Luckywuffboi

Luckywuffboi Member This Topic's Starter

I'm sure someone has posted this same thread, or topic, or whatever this is before.. but i was wondering what a good theme app would be, i know of a few, but dont know which one to get. i'm not to interested in the "iphone look-alike" theme apps.. but could you still let me know whats out there? so i can do some research and see what one i would like the best?

Advertisement
  2. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

It's really a personal preference. Open Home is probably the most popular and I believe GDE and PandaHome are others. I personally use Open Home because of the HTC Hero and DarkHero themes.

Like I said, it's all about what you prefer. But the 3 I mentioned are the most used.

3. Fanish

Fanish Member

How / from where can i install Open Home ?
    Do i need to root my pone to install the themes ?

4. Luckywuffboi

Luckywuffboi Member This Topic's Starter

You dont need to root your phome for opem home. Just search open home in the maeket

5. Fanish

Fanish Member

I tried downloading Open Home - Lite but it was taking long time to download secondly the it did not had the good feedback too...So i tried to search apps Freshface which i could not find it. The search result only gave me the themes for Freshface and not the application.
    Please help ...