1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Good ??Support

1. Antman27

Antman27 Well-Known Member

So i installed good so I can get my work email to my ally it worked for a day than stopped .
    I talked to my it guy at work he said un install it and re install it and he gave me a new key code same thing it worked for one day Anymone else have this problem ?

Advertisement
  2. Antman27

Nobody has anythoughts or using Good for work email
  3. DoctorZaius68

DoctorZaius68 Well-Known Member

Never heard of good...is it a MS Exchange program? Is it on the Market, I could not find it?

I use touchdown for my corporate (Exchange) email and it works much better than the native app.
  4. Antman27

5. Antman27

Well verizon said I MAY need to bump up to the $44 data pacage to pull email off of a work server :(
  6. Afteraffekt

Afteraffekt Well-Known Member

Thats to use Verizon's Enterprise crap, it should work fine
  7. Antman27

Its Not it only works for a day than I am not able to send or recieve any mail
  8. Afteraffekt

Good may have a problem, try another app? whats the @domain.domain for your email?
  9. Antman27

@hbo.com

other coworkerd are using it on ihone with no problems
  10. Afteraffekt

try that app? just try an app other than good, looking them up online they dont seem that great as of reviews
  11. DoctorZaius68

DoctorZaius68 Well-Known Member

Have you tried Touchdown? It's on the market and you get 30 days free to try. Touchdoiwn works great on my Ally, gives me Blackberry like email, calendar and tasks for my exchange account.
  12. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

Verizon is just trying to rip you off. Dont go for that data package BS