Goodbye Ascend and MetroGeneral

Last Updated: 2011-07-08 09:59:41
  1. mdside71

mdside71 Well-Known Member

Think i may be leaving Metro to go to boost..Sorry but with Metro's release of their latest piece of crap android device. It really shows me that Metro could care less about what their customers want. Boost has shown that they are listening to their customers and are actually getting better quality phones for their customers. I have really enjoyed my ascend, but its getting time to move up and onward.

I would like to thank all the users and others on this forum, for all of their help and assistance with all of my questions, issues and just really good general info.

Hope you all continue to enjoy your ascends. I will be enjoying mine for another few months till i switch over to Boost. Looking at picking up an EVO, or EVO Shift or possibly even going with the I1.

Advertisement
  2. PRkid

PRkid Well-Known Member

Huawei Ascend > i1
  3. LoneStar0077

LoneStar0077 Member

yeah im tempted to just get that new droid from verizon, sick and tired of cricket and there unwillingness to help anybody out. grats on ur new phone.
  4. efeigenbaum

efeigenbaum Well-Known Member

I guess I'm lucky. I've never had any problems with Cricket or the Ascend. My wife was with Boost for a short time and wound up hating them. Their service area really sucks and, when she wanted to switch to Cricket, she had to call them and talk to two different people in order to get her account number to give to Cricket so she could port her number. All Boost cares about is money, not trying to help their customers.
  5. mdside71

mdside71 Well-Known Member

No the i1 is a much better phone than the Ascend. If you look at the spec's. The only down point of going to boost is no 4G.