Goodbye Incredible and Goodluck.General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. thecrock0984

thecrock0984 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I recently purchased the Droid INC after switching over to ATT for a week to get the iphone. I must say. The INC was a great phone. The speed, the look, the Widgets, all so cool. But what just isnt cool to me right now is the cost of the Data Plan and Insurance. Just rather spend that money else where at this time. But my time with the INC was great. Like dating a gorgeous swim suit model and then letting her go because she wants kids and you dont. So thank you INC for a great time. I still have to give the edge to the Iphone though. It gave me a better time than the INC. I mean come on, its the Iphone. The Iphone to Verizon users is that hot girl we want oh so bad but cant have and the INC is the easy sister that we get with, well because its easy. Good luch HTC slaying the Apple giant.

Advertisement
  2. septimas

septimas Member

cani haz ur incredible boi?

3. thecrock0984

If you can type like you have some sort of education. Yes. But I dont see that happening. And if you all want to fix the battery issue. I have your soultion. Buy four chargers and keep them everywhere like I did. Because the battery is no iphone.

4. areobe

areobe New Member

Isn't the data plan with ATT the same $30/month? Personally, I'm glad I gave up my iPhone and moved to both Verizon and The Incredible.

5. xkingofgodzx

xkingofgodzx Well-Known Member

Wow, that's all i can say is wow. The data plan is the same on any network. They all have a 30 data plan unless you don't want unlimited but who doesn't want unlimited? Also the iphone is old news. Apple OS is garbage compared to android! The iphone cant do half of the things the Inc can do!

6. thecrock0984

Yes. Thats why I gave up both. No smartphones for me. I see no needed to have the internet at my finger tips every second. Wonder how people functioned before facebook and smartphones. Oh yea. Patience!!!!

7. odiej34

odiej34 Well-Known Member

Get the F out of here... TROLL. Good luck replacing your battery when it dies.:eek:

8. thecrock0984

I bet it can last longer on a charge. Just my guess. And supply a better quality of apps????

9. BetterMost

BetterMost Banned

lol! ;) @ septimas

AT&T is the worst network there is. Thats why I dumped my 3Gs in the first place along with the IPhones sucky screen quality. Go back to your Jitterbug.

10. adidas1124

adidas1124 Active Member

No... it's more like "Good luck to you and your AT&T service"... I just came back to VZW from the iPhone (owned for a short 9 months)... this Inc is by far a better phone than the iPhone... and I am a heavy user.

11. thecrock0984

If you Android worshipers can read. It says I got the INC after the Apple. Dont have either.

12. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member

more like....she wanted to eat and you didn't want to feed her

crimton likes this.
  13. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Well-Known Member

I actually came from ATT with an iphone and I thoroughly enjoy verizon/the incredible far more.

BTW, i dont get why your complaining about the cost of the data plan when ATT's and Verizon's are the same EXACT price....

YMMV but I get reception in places I didnt used to get with ATT, which also factors into why I enjoy it more.

14. waynester

waynester Well-Known Member

Insurance ? Oh you mean Homeowners.
    Since everyone that wants her has already had her, would that not be the i(already had her )phone? [​IMG]

15. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Why did the iPhone give you a better time than the INC? You're explanation of "come on, it's the Iphone" doesn't make sense.

crimton likes this.
  16. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Thread might have started off with good intentions but it's turning into something else. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.