Goodbye/ Incredible Threads (READ ME)General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. Trident

Trident VIP Member VIP Member This Topic's Starter

This post is to go along with an announcement in the Eris forum. Please read it first!

Members,
    I would like to make it known that this is the HTC Droid Eris forum and not the HTC Droid Incredible forum. Obviously, this maybe hard for some of you to comprehend as you are posting numerous threads about the Incredible in here.
    I'm happy for you, I really am! You got an Incredible! Woooohooo! Go to the Incredible forum and talk about how much you love your new toy, thats fine. But don't post threads here talking about how much you hate the Eris and bragging about your new toy. That's just not cool. Don't do it! Also, I know many of you want to make these "goodbye" threads, I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Goodbye and good riddance!" See, now there's no need to make your own thread to say goodbye. Problem solved!
    I am beginning to get PMs from quite a few members here expressing how this sort of thing is really starting to tick them off. Sorry as if this seems a bit heavy handed but you can hopefully you can understand where I am coming from!

Thanks For Your Cooperation,
    Bryan

Advertisement
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.