Goodbye Mytouch, Hello Nexus One

Last Updated:

1. jbman

jbman Active Member This Topic's Starter

Well, hello Nexus forum folks! I just ordered my N1 today, so I should have it by this time tomorrow. I am already planning on rooting it and I guess loading up the latest Cyanogen Rom. I ordered an 8gb class 6 sd card to replace the 4gb. I was wondering what other tips you guys could give me as far as things to do when you first get an N1. (The best screen protector, etc.)

Advertisement
  2. inspiron41

inspiron41 Well-Known Member

seidioonline.com

here's all the accessories you would ever need. I have a case and 1600 mah battery.

btw welcome to the nexus. i ditched and sold mytouch3g for a nexus the first hour it was announced. i never regretted it. =)

3. Jhenson49698

Jhenson49698 Active Member

Nandroid, nandroid, nandroid..... Always remeber that :) As for accessories, I'm still waiting for Otterbox or another kind of heavy duty case myself. The car dock is a nice pick up. Don't know if you previously rooted your Mytouch, but there's so many different things you can do to personalize once you've rooted, it's addicting.

4. jbman

jbman Active Member This Topic's Starter

Oh yeah, I got the mytouch already rooted and have since flashed quite a few roms to it, the current one being CompleteEclair. Got tired of the eclair perks being a little buggy so I went ahead and made the move to the N1. I can't wait. What is the best site for instructions on how to root it? I bought the mytouch rooted already so have never actually went through the process of rooting.. just flashing roms afterwards.

5. Sk0t24

Sk0t24 Active Member

xda forums has been a very good resource for me.