Goodbye Optimus V users.General

Last Updated:

1. Phatninja55

Phatninja55 Well-Known Member

I just got my Motorola electrify. I love it.
    I have always liked the help I get from this forum, so I will probably stay here an monitor the forum.

Bye Bye. - Phatninja55

badblue1, Petrah and hiwatt like this.
  2. iwantbruce

iwantbruce Active Member

You will be missed. :-(
    Phatninja55 likes this.
  3. Phatninja55

I signed up to monitor this forum for spam and stuff, so i'll be around alot. xD
  4. badblue1

badblue1 * TRUCKS ARE BEAUTIFUL * VIP Member

Glad to here that you'll be stickin around atleast!

Hope that you'll be posting now and then to help new members with problems that arise ( you have certainly taught me quite a bit), along with a few other members !

Good luck with your new phone and hope to be reading your posts in the future! :D:shakehands:
  5. Phatninja55

I almost had to come back...
    Bricked my phone after having it for an hour. Then took me 5 hours to unbrick it.
  6. badblue1

badblue1 * TRUCKS ARE BEAUTIFUL * VIP Member

Sorry to here that, glad you got it unbricked!

Were you trying to root that new phone already, and is their much development for it, roms and recovery?

I just had to restore my backup yesterday! , I stayed up late the other night and shouldn't have been foolin around in titanium backup and accidentally restored a system app ... lost my dialer, couldn't make phone calls.
    Lucky i had a good backup!
  7. Phatninja55

Motorola locks their bootloaders, so unless your get really luck you can't get it unlocked. This means no recovery.
    Rooting it was easy, I accidentally removed the wrong system app and had to sbf the phone back to life.
    badblue1 likes this.