• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

goodbye razzr maxx

M

mike145

i was having problems with my razr maxx randomly speaking. it would be sitting on the desk and all of the sudden you'd hear navigation lost, or navigation connected and something else i could not make out. Tried factory reset, and did not fix it. i called tech support Thursday and they said they were going to send me a replacement since it's still under warranty. They sent it over night at no charge, and when i opened the box Friday there was a droid DNA, not a maxx. i called tech support, and somehow or another they messed up and sent the wrong device. The tech support agent said if i wanted i could keep it in place of the maxx. it saved me from upgrading and losing my unlimited data. So far I have to say I am very pleased with it. The only thing that I miss from the maxx is the removable memory, as the DNA does not take an SD.

Guess that's an unexpected surprise!

Let us know in a week or do what your thoughts are on it (personally not an HTC fan but I can appreciate that others like them).

Had it since Friday, and so far it has been great. At first I thought the battery would be an issue, but I was wrong. I go about 24 hrs before needing a charge, my maxx was just a little longer then that . Really enjoy the big display, and the browser compared to the maxx seems a lot faster to me.

Reactions: Kelmar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones