google account not connectingSupport

Last Updated:

1. darkbob

darkbob Active Member This Topic's Starter

just got the incredible from another member and it was fresh off a factory reset and i tried to add my google account it it just keeps telling me it cant establish a reliable data connection. i tried it on both 3g and wifi same results what do i do now its basically unusable at this point?

Advertisement
  2. darkbob

darkbob Active Member This Topic's Starter

i managed to find the problem myself, so if anyone else has this problem, the background data box was disabled by default in the accounts screen and that held me back.

3. audi

audi New Member

I am having a similar problem. I guess no answers yet to this question?

4. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

The guy figured it out as he mentioned in his 2nd post. Have you checked that and are still having problems? All settings are verified at the Accounts & Sync menu?

5. daveez

daveez New Member

my gmail has never worked right, only brings in mail once in a while, i checked accounts and sync menu, all checked, i hit sync all, no change.
    I have never been able to send out mail from phone...
    yet when i want to send mail it brings up a looong list of email contacts, i can access them, but it never sends, yet messaging works...

6. hina

hina New Member

Hello my mobile is samsung galax geo...model gt- s5660 and anriod is 2.3.3 .....my mobile has sundenly stop connecting with gmail and google play store app ....all my account n syc setting are tick...plz tell me how to them use again.....plz PM me the answer to my problem.