Google Account ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. patt1293

patt1293 Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 3, 2010
    Ok, so basically I have been searching for the perfect app for multiple mailboxes. Since that failed, I decided to remove one of my added Google accounts and just added it as a normal email. Well of course right after I did that, I found something that will do what I need. So I tried to add my account back and got this error "Can’t establish a reliable data connection to the server". Ok so I do some googling, and find out that the only way to fix it is doing a factory reset. So right before I do that I remember vaguely that there was some kind of post about that on one of the many android forums I visit. So fast forward 20 mins and I come here So now I am thinking to myself, you have got your self in a deep hole now. Has anyone had any experience with this problem. It's been replicated on many different occasions and I am about to call Verizon for a new phone because If I can't add my Google account back I am out a job.

Thanks to anyone that can help

Well since I NEED all my emails, I just went ahead and did a factory reset. If push comes to shove I will just pop into verizon in the morning and get a new phone if 3g is screwed

Edit #2 ---
    For anyone out there that is contemplating resetting their device. I can only offer once piece of advise. Use app brain, no more writing down all your apps :)